Achieve your daily recommended dose of vitamin A with one serving of this zesty Asian salad.
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 8 ounces dry whole grain linguine
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 Tablespoons seaweed gomasio (Eden™ brand) or sesame seeds
- 4 Tablespoons tahini
- 3 Tablespoons warm water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon dark/toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon (or less) cayenne pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Toss dressing with cooked pasta, cabbage, carrots, onions and seaweed gomasio.
- Serve room temperature.
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Noodle Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply