There’s nothing easier than a sheet pan meal. Just load it up with great ingredients, pop it in the oven, and dinner is ready in no time with minimal cleanup! Fajitas are a great weeknight meal because you can use any protein you want along with loads of peppers and onions. Mmm mmm.
25 minutes • Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 3+ multicolor bell peppers, seeded & sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 1-2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning
- 1 package sprouted corn tortillas
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large avocado, cut into slices
•Preheat oven to 375°. On the sheet pan toss together peppers, onion, shrimp, and Mexican seasoning. Drizzle with evoo and toss lightly again. Bake for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes place fajitas under broiler for an additional 8 minutes to complete cooking.
•While fajitas are under the broiler, lightly toast tortillas over stovetop flame or in a small pan over medium high heat.
•Top tortillas with fajita mixture, chopped cilantro, and a slice of avocado.
Nutritional Facts for Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply