Transform your Brussels sprout experience from cooked to raw and enjoy this antioxidant-rich shaved slaw salad.
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper, as desired
- Rinse, trim and shave Brussels sprouts. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss.
- Note: Store in air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Facts for Simple Brussels Sprout Slaw
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply