Simple. Just 1 mug + 5 wholesome ingredients with water! It’s more nutritious & satisfying than the classic version because we add kale, edamame & brown rice noodles. Gives you over 100% daily vitamin A & C.
8 minutes • Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 8 brown rice spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 2 teaspoons organic miso paste*
- 1 kale leaf (stem removed), sliced into thin threads
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 green onion, sliced
*If gluten-free, check to see that the miso is a gluten-free version
- In mug or soup bowl, microwave water and noodles for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the kale threads & miso to cooked noodles (water should be hot, not boiling). Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir in edamame and top with green onion.
Nutritional Facts for Simple Miso Soup
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.