I LOVE this Super
GREEN TAHINI Sauce!
This sauce is full of flavor & makes meals taste better. And the BEST PART, it’s packed w/ mega nutrition…
Just 2 tablespoons has almost
1 full cup of greens!
My favorite ways to use it:
• as a veggie dip
• dolloped on morning eggs
• drizzled in wraps
• dressing for grain bowls
• sauce for grilled fish & shrimp
• on roasted veggies & chicken
• tossed with chickpea pasta
5 minutes • Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 3 cups watercress*
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro*
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon juiced, about 4 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup water (use more or less based on desired consistency)
- No watercress, use arugula or spinach instead.
- No cilantro, use any fresh herb (or mix of herbs) such as parsley, basil, chives, mint.
- Freeze! Put it in a thin layer in a freezer bag, lay flat & freeze for up to 12 months. When you want to use it, break off a frozen piece & thaw.
In a blender, puree ingredients until smooth.
Nutritional Facts for Super Green Tahini Sauce
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.