Give your leafy green salads a summery feel with this sweet-tart dressing made with real raspberries. Raspberries provide antioxidant-rich sweetness, filling-fiber & skin-firming vitamin C.
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO (or avocado oil)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In food processor or blender, puree dressing ingredients for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. For best results, drizzle water in gradually as food processor/blender is running.
- Drizzle dressing on salad of choice & store extra in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Not just for salads...This SuperSwap Raspberry Vinaigrette makes an excellent marinade for meats or drizzled over roasted vegetables!
Nutritional Facts for SuperSwap Raspberry Vinaigrette
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply