2-Ingredient Sweetpotato Fudge! This is a MUST-TRY recipe for anyone who loves DESSERT! These bites are chocolatey & creamy like traditional fudge and have superfood nutrition from sweetpotatoes!🍠🍫
SWEETPOTATOES are an ORANGE SUPERFOOD full of important nutrients.
Each medium SWEETPOTATO has:
🧡 only about 100 CALORIES
🧡 QUALITY CARBS (for steady energy)
🧡 FIBER (4 grams which is more than in a packet of oatmeal!)
🧡 VITAMIN A (over 100% of your daily needs)
🧡 VITAMIN C (immune boosting antioxidant)
🧡 ELECTROLYTES like 440mg potassium, 70mg sodium, and 32mg magnesium
15 min • Servings: 16 fudge bites Print Recipe
1 medium to large sweetpotato (~1 cup mashed)
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Wash sweetpotato, pierce with a fork 5 times, microwave for 5 to 8 minutes (flipping once midway), until tender.
- Put chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until smooth.
- Add 1 cup cooked sweetpotato (no skin) and melted chocolate to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Form into 16 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour, to set the chocolate.
- Keep in the fridge in a covered container for up to 7 days.
Nutritional Facts for Sweetpotato Fudge
1 fudge bite
16 fudge bites
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.