Delish lunch alert…
TUNA SALAD LUNCH KIT!
I’ve really been craving tuna salad lately. So I’m putting this lunch on DELICIOUS REPEAT and eating it several times this week. Think of it like a fun, nourishing “adult lunchable.”
I use a high quality AVOCADO OIL MAYO and use waaaay LESS than you’d find in a pre-made sandwich or pre-made tub of deli tuna salad. I’m SWAPPING the traditional white bread or white flour wrap for energizing PRODUCE … lettuce wraps, cucumbers, and apple slices. And give it some healthy crunch w/ multi-seed crackers.
10 minutes • Servings: 1 kit Print Recipe
- 1 can of wild caught tuna, drained & flaked
- 1.5 tablespoons avocado oil mayo
- 2 stalks of celery, finely diced
- black pepper to taste
- 4 large bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/4 English cucumber, cut into rounds
- 1/2 medium apple, sliced
- 12 whole grain seed crackers
In a small bowl, mix together the tuna, mayo, celery, and pepper. Serve tuna w/ lettuce leaves, cucumber, apple, and crackers.
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad Lunch Kit
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.