This whipped delight is an essential replacement for high-fat dips. Use it with chips or veggie trays, as a spread on toast, in pasta dishes, or swap out the herbs and garlic for honey and cinnamon for a fruit dip!
Servings: 12 Print Recipe
- 2 containers (16oz each) lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Black pepper, to taste
- In food processor or blender, puree ingredients until smooth & tinted green.
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Fresh Herb Cheese
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.