Add more pleasure & flavor to my healthy meals? Yes please! The right condiments take wholesome meals from good to gourmet in seconds. Here are my favs:
- Asian: Sesame oil. Heat dark sesame oil w/ minced garlic, grated ginger and a touch of honey. Perfect sauce for any stir-fry.
- American: BBQ sauce. Great on tempeh w/ baked sweet potato fries & sauteed kale. Unfamiliar w/ tempeh? Check it out here.
- Italian: Arribiata sauce. Love it warmed w/ a sprinkle of melted parmesan for a pizza-like dip for broccoli.
- Korean: Kimchi. The pickled flavor is perfect on bean burgers, in stir-fries and in morning potato-hash.
- Mediterranean: Hummus. Stir in fresh lemon juice and used as a simple salad dressing.
- Mexican: Guacamole. Use 100-calorie packs as a dressing for black bean taco salad.
Leave a Reply