This week marks the official start to WINTER.
Check out my personal top 8 favorite things to keep my winter wellness game on fleek…
1. Stash this cute, convenient COCONUT OIL TUBE in your beauty bag to moisturize naturally.
2. Give your face a healthy glow all winter long w/ this pretty CHEEK & LIP TINT. It’s very subtle so I even wear it to workouts. It’s effortless gym-glam.
3. Make this simple & raw BRUSSELS SPROUT SALAD. It’s loaded w/ immune-boosting vitamin C.
5. Skip drying skincare routines and instead clean & refresh your face w/ these moisturizing FACIAL CLEANSING TOWELETTES.
6. Get relief fast. Use this SINUS RINSE as a drug-free way to keep a runny nose & congestion at bay.
7. Meet my newest obsession: BEAUTY PILLOWCASE. It “acts like a natural moisturizer + helps reduce sleep lines & night wrinkles by 50%.” It’s worth a try! #foreveryoung
8. #Treatyoself by soaking in these DETOX BATH SALTS. PS: This stuff makes the perfect shower scrub, too.