So I buy salads kits all. the. time.
I LOVE the ease of just dropping everything in a bowl & then being done.
– too many calories (yikes)
– often times CRAP ingredients
Let’s start making our own easy CRAP-free salad kits. Let me introduce you to…
A simple way to make a quick 100-calorie side salad for any meal like a sandwich, pizza, soup, etc.
1) COMBINE your favorite salad toppings, 100 calories-ISH per salad.
2) STORE topping combos in clear containers in the fridge.
3) DUMP! When you want a salad, DUMP toppings on lots of pre-cleaned greens.
Try these topping combos for your Salad Dumpers:
Each combo below is about 200 calories, great for 2 salads
Roasted butternut squash cubes (1 cup)
Shaved parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
Red wine vinegar (drizzle)
Pomegranate seeds (3/4 cup)
Crumbled blue cheese (1 ounce)
Orange wedge (squeeze on)
Honey-baked almonds (1 tsp honey/23 almonds)
Roasted broccoli (1 cup)
Lemon wedge (squeeze on)
– Salad Dumpers last 4-5 days in the fridge.
– Containers that are 1/5-2 cups & clear work best so you’ll see the ingredients instead of forgetting about them.
DUMPERS ROCK! xoxo
Click HERE for FULL infographic image.
Leave a Reply