Nice weather ☀️ inspires me to be more social…to have people over after work & on the weekends. I keep entertaining SIMPLE. I get out a few cute plates & bowls and fill them w/ healthy nibbles.
Here are my favorite 7 NO PREP munchies under 70 calories that are fun w/ mocktails & cocktails:
– Mixed olives (7 olives, 63 cals)
– Herbed popcorn (1 cup, 43 cals)
– Dark chocolate pieces (1 square, 60 cals)
– California maki roll (2 pieces, 64 cals)
– Pickled spicy green beans (1/2 cup, 30 cals)
– Roasted chickpeas (BBQ flavor; 2T, 60 cals)
– Jicama sticks w/ chili powder (1 cup, 49 cals)
So you’ve got a case of the munchies.
TAP your forehead. What? Read more about tapping >>HERE<<
Need more help…Get The Ultimate Guide to Munchies >>HERE<<
Leave a Reply