I started doing HABIT PUNCH CARDS with some of my clients…and it’s become a SUPER SUCCESS TOOL that I personally LOVE.
WHAT’S A HABIT PUNCH CARD?
HABIT PUNCH CARDS help you TRACK BEHAVIORS in a F.U.N. way. Pick a habit, get a punch if you do it, and day-by-day you build momentum in the direction you want to be living.
Each HABIT PUNCH CARD is for 7 DAYS. When you focus on creating a habit for a WEEK (instead of a month or longer) it is totally achievable and lets you experience success. Success feels good and motivates you to keep going. And this excitement & consistency leads to results. BOOM.💥
1. Print & cut-out a punch card. Get the punch card template >>HERE<<
Note: The template has 8 blank punch cards. Use just one each week for one habit. Use the others in the coming weeks and/or share them with friends.
2. Write in one habit. Pick a single behavior that you really want to improve/change.
3. Get a streak going. Aim to do your habit 7-days-in-a-row. The point of focusing on only ONE thing is to really put all of your energy & effort into it.
4. Keep it visible. Put it on your desk, nightstand, or kitchen counter so you are regularly reminded to stay on track.
5. You got this. If you miss a day – keep going! Aim for progress, not perfection. Remember creating habit change with PUNCH CARDS is light & playful. Have FUN with this.
AFTER 7 DAYS/PUNCHES:
Celebrate! You’ve got yourself on a streak! Now you can decide…do you want to do the same habit for another 7-Day PUNCH CARD or do you want to focus on a different habit for the next 7 days?
Download the PUNCH CARD template >>HERE<<
Get some punch card INSPO:
Click HERE for a list of 7-Day Challenge ideas.
For the more tech-inclined:
Save THIS single punch card in your phone’s photos. Click “Edit.” Click the circle icon with 3 dots in it and select “Markup.” Mark off the punches as you go.
Leave a Reply