Getting healthier always seems to be an aspiration come the New Year and I love it!
But we don’t have to go to extremes (detox diets, exercise bootcamps) to get there.
✨BE NICE TO YOURSELF✨
Being mean is so last year.
I’ve come up with 52 NICE things to do for your body.
TRY IT: Pick ONE nice thing each week & aim to do it EVERYDAY for 7 DAYS. I call this a “7-Day Challenge.”
I love 7-Day Challenges because they are a quick, effective, and FUN way to JUMP START a healthy habit. Use THIS 7-Day Challenge Tracker to help stay focused.💥
52 Nice Things To Do For Yourself
1. Drink 1/2 body weight in water daily.
2. Eat veggies at breakfast daily.
3. Chew each bite 15x.
4. Swap alcohol to club soda w/ bitters.
5. Swap coffee to matcha.
6. Swap dessert to dessert-flavored tea.
7. Have a salad once a day.
8. Have HLW each morning.
9. Walk/jog/sprint 1 mile every day.
10. Do a 7-minute workout every day.
11. TPC every meal & snack.
12. Swap all white grain to whole grain.
13. Make all snacks a combo of P&P.
14. Pause 10 mins before taking seconds.
15. Each AM say, “today’s gonna be a great day.”
16. Put away electronics 1 hour before bed.
17. Commit to no “added sugar” each day.
18. Fast for 12 hours to rest the gut daily.
19. Take a daily contrast shower (alternate hot/cold).
20. Eat 2 cups of veggies at dinner daily.
21. Ditch the scale; focus on non-scale victories.
22. Do a 5-minute meditation every day.
23. Have 1 kefir shot for gut health each day.
24. Eat 1 meatless meal daily like veggie enchiladas.
25. Write 3 things you’re grateful for daily.
26. Eat 1 meal/day outside or near a window for sunshine.
27. Drink sparkling vinegar each day.
28. Eat a veggie bag for a snack daily.
29. Watch an inspirational TED talk every day.
30. Eat a little green salad before dinner daily.
31. Do 25 push-ups every day.
32. Relax like THIS before each meal.
33. Do 50 squats every day.
34. Drink a green juice bag daily.
35. Do a 1-minute wall sit each day.
36. Add sauerkraut to 1 meal each day.
37. Track daily fiber, aim to get 30g/day.
38. Stand up every hour to boost brain power.
39. Do 100 jumping jacks every day.
40. Eat a bowl of berries for dessert daily.
41. Do 50 lunges every day.
42. Pre-log your food each day.
43. Do a 12.5-min daily sprint routine.
44. Floss each day.
45. Catch & flip negative self-talk daily.
46. Take pics of everything you eat each day (visual food log).
47. Hold a plank for 1 minute each day.
48. Do a body scan during each meal.
49. Set daily alarm 30 min early for rush-free AM.
50. Eat a veggie-rich lunch bowl daily.
51. Eat meals on a small plate every day.
52. Have moon milk before bed each night.
✨Be nice to yourself. It’s hard to be happy if someone is mean to you all the time.✨