A cheese-less quesadilla??!!
– vegetarian refried beans +
– lazy guac 🥑
– 1/2 avocado
– 1/2 lime, juiced
– avocado oil spray
– 1/2 cup vegetarian refried beans
– 1 large sprouted whole grain tortilla (or 2 small, taco-sized)
– 1 cup chopped grilled veggies (peppers, zucchini, broccoli, etc.)
1. Make the lazy guac: In a small bowl, mash avocado & stir in lime juice. Set aside.
2. Lightly mist a large skillet with avocado oil spray & place over medium heat.
3. Spread refried beans evenly over the tortilla. Top with grilled veggies and half of the guac.
4. Fold the tortilla in half, lightly pressing it together, and place in the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until both sides are lightly browned.
5. Slice the quesadilla into 3 sections. Serve with remaining guacamole & your favorite optional toppings such as pico de gallo, hot sauce, cilantro, etc.
🧀Get your cheese fix: If you just can’t get behind the idea of a quesadilla sans cheese, add 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese on TOP of your quesadilla.