Since we’ve been talking SMOOTHIES the past 3 weeks & have our blenders out… let’s talk “BLENDER JUICE.”
WHAT IS BLENDER JUICE?
A blender juice is NOT A SMOOTHIE.
It’s just veggies + water + a little fruit.
BLENDER JUICE = just produce
– Add it to any meal that’s low in veggies.
– Enjoy as a snack w/ nuts or cheese stick.
– Think of it like drinking a side salad! 😜
(A smoothie on the other hand has a variety of food groups & can be a well-rounded, filling meal on its own.)
BLENDER JUICE BASICS
– BLENDER JUICES are made in a blender so they will have more fiber than typical juices from a juicer.
– My favorite BLENDER JUICES include mild-ish tasting GREEN VEGGIES like celery, cucumber, kale, spinach, and zucchini, but you can use ANY VEGGIES such as beets, bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes, etc.
– The BASIC RECIPE is:
veggie: 1-2 cups, chopped
+ water: 1 cup
+ a little fruit: 1/2 cup (or less)
…and you can get creative! Try coconut water, mix & match veggies, or add extras like cayenne, turmeric, ginger, mint, parsley, etc.
3 BLENDER JUICE IDEAS
1. GREEN JUICE
veggie: spinach or kale
+ a little fruit: pineapple
(optional: turmeric & black pepper)
2. CELERY JUICE
+ a little fruit: lemon juice
(optional: ginger or cayenne)
3. CUCUMBER JUICE
+ a little fruit: lime juice
(optional: mint or parsley)
Get 8 BLENDER JUICE recipes in THIS printable guide.
Each recipe has just 5 ingredients or less & takes only 3 minutes to make.
You’ll learn how to make specific BLENDER JUICES to: